Wednesday 10 June 2009

I Phone 3GS is for girls!

From what I have read so far the I Phone 3GS is the standard I Phone 3G with new firmware installed and has the following added functionality:

Slightly faster – Allows multi tasking
Can record video – Albeit on a third rate camera
Has voice control features – In my opinion a total waste of time.
Improved battery life.
Includes a compass – Just in case you were stuck in the middle of the Gobi desert!

If Apple believes that these features are enough to compete against the likes of Samsung’s Omnia HD and Nokia’s N97 they have another thing coming. I was really expecting at least and OLED screen, Bluetooth support, A memory card slot and DIVX, XVid support. I really believe that Apple have really missed a great chance here.

No comments:

Post a Comment