Friday 29 May 2009

How to get a Samsung Omnia HD

Just thought I'd let you know that I have been waiting for weeks to hear whether the Vodafone will be stocking the Samsung Omnia HD. I have phoned the customer services a few days ago all they said that they could not tell me if they will be stocking it or not, and for me to check their website for any updates. Although when searching for this phone on Google, the Vodafone sponsored link is the first on the list (clicking on the link takes you to an error page), I seriously think that they will not be stocking this handset. As I cannot afforded to buy the phone SIM free the cheapest price I found was £499.99 from King of Gadgets , it’s time I moved providers it seems.


Orange seems to be the only provider who is stocking the Samsung Omnia HD. However I found if you buy the phone directly from Orange on an 18 month contract it will cost you £35 per month plus an additional £99.50 for the phone. However if you buy the phone via Phones 4U the same Orange contract costs you £35 per month but the phone is free. God alone knows how this works!

No comments:

Post a Comment